Thursday 14 November 2013

About Us


ALISA WILLIAMS - CHIROPRACTOR


I have been in the health industry for almost 9 years. My first degree was Radiography, and although being a radiographer was an interesting job at times, I was always looking for something that made sense, something that inspired me. After personally experiencing Chiropractic care for years, I learnt that adjustments improved the structure of my spine, and that structure determined my level of function.


I soon went on to study Chiropractic so that I could help other people do the things they love in life by helping maintaining adequate function of their spine. It makes me very happy when I see people living a life they love.




I have completed further training in paediatrics, and enjoy seeing people of all ages in the practice.

I love practicing here in Penshurst, I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

With Love, 

Alisa



No comments:

Post a Comment